Beautiful pattern in this slab of Namibian Pietersite. I personally love pietersite and have only carried pieces from Namibia, known for having the most beautiful pietersite in the world.
A relatively ‘new’ mineral, it was officially discovered in 1966, but was not brought to market until the 1990’s. Yum!
Would make a great piece for lapidary practitioners due to its variations and thickness. Cab slab anyone?
Exact measurements will be posted – approx 7mm thick and 100mm long
PIETERSITE – VIBE to 9, Leo
inclusions are pseudo-morphs after asbestos
- stimulates pineal gland
- assist during meditation when your purpose is to experience visions and pre-cognitive thoughts
- aligns energy centers while providing grounding to the etheric body (not Earth). This rarity in grounding has facilitated travel throughout spheres of existence, culminating in access to akashic records
- keys to the kingdom of heaven, dispelling illusion and assisting in recognizing beauty of the soul
- actualization of loving characteristics of humanity
- brings potential to perfection of the source of all being, stimulating dignified power and loving guidance
- promotes loyalty to self and ultimate experience of life
- assists in remaining open to experience, feel good about walking this stage of life
- allows one to see beyond horizon or mirage, helping to support course, tenacity and effort to create and maintain beauty
PHYSICAL: Stimulates pituitary gland to provide regulation to other endocrine glands and produce proper quantities of hormones related to growth, sex, metabolism, blood pressure, and body temperature.