Package of 10 (ten) self-igniting charcoal discs, 40mm in diameter. Nice large size for burning resin and loose incense. (incense, burner, and tongs are sold separately)
*Never burn unattended. I recommend igniting disc out of doors and letting it set prior to bringing indoors.
- Prepare heat proof dish (I like to use cast iron) by filling with sand.
- Hold disc with tongs and light one side. It will begin to sparkle on its own.
- Place disc on sand while it ignites through.
- Wait until it has turned gray, denoting that it is ready for your incense.
- Place incense on disc in small portions at a time, as this process produces a lot of smoke.
- When you are done, leave all items in place until they cool off. You can reuse your sand. I generally mix in the ash and bits every once in a while before I replace the sand completely.
- Keep your charcoal discs sealed from air, either in foil or a closed plastic bag. This will keep them viable for much longer than if left exposed to the air.